金線吊烏龜 Stephania cepharantha hayata
This plant will be in hibernation mode during summer. During summer (May to October), you will be receiving a caudex with no leave and you need to wait till winter for new growth of leaves.
- Stephania cepharantha hayata is native to China, Vietnam and Taiwan
- It roundly leaves and climbing veins
- It can be used as medicine
- Don't water your plant frequently in hibernation mode to prevent root rot
- Don't put your plant under direct sunlight
Please click this link for information on how to acclimate the plant upon receipt.
Full sun to partial shade
How to water:
Allow getting dry between watering
Diameter approximately refers to the choices