阿房宮 Butter tree (Tylecodon paniculatus)
This plant will be in hibernation mode during summer. During summer (May to October), you will be receiving a caudex with no leave and you need to wait till winter for new growth of leaves.
- Tylecodon paniculatus is native to South Africa and Namibia
- It has chubby stem and yellow-green paper-like bark
- Leaves are long paddle-shaped which are clustered around the growing tip
- Flowers are tubular, in bell shaped, yellow.
- Don't water your plant frequently in hibernation mode to prevent root rot
Please click this link for information on how to acclimate the plant upon receipt.https://www.myhomenature.com/plant-after-transit
Full sun to partial shade
How to water:
Allow getting dry between watering
Diameter approximately 0.8-1.2''(2-3cm)