Moss on Driftwood
- Aquarium moss is extremely hardy and will survive in a wide range of aquarium parameters.
- Please note, most moss species can contain brown bits and while suitable for low tech tanks, CO2 injection will yield better growth and coloration.
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. Unstable parameters will result in melt and rotting of the aquarium plant.
- CO2 injection and quality aquarium soil will yield better growth.
- Please research appropriately to ensure your plant thrives.
|Purchase Size:||6 - 11.8'' (15 - 30 cm)|
|Temperature:||65 - 77°F (18 - 25°C)|
|pH Range:||6.0 - 8.0|